East Sacramento’s most distinguished landmark home situated on .50 acre fully enclosed manicured grounds. Truly a home of distinction with an atmosphere of graceful elegance. Brick manor estate designed by Dean & Dean Architects in 1933.
Grand foyer features dramatic wrought iron staircase and imported crystal chandlers and sconces throughout home. Formal living, dining and family rooms feature French doors leading to saltwater pool, extensive gardens, covered entertainment ...Read More